Tuesday, September 15, 2009

eid is here.... :)

wats up guys....eyy i noe uve been expecting my newest blog didnt ya??now let me see those hand in the ayer!!!!!!!!!!!(gosh..i am one boastful guy...huhuhu)....tadi i break fasting fer d last tyme wif my dude...not to mention the chicks..i cn hardly enjoyed my food...huhuhu...didnt get it?? okay if theres a food on the table and a hot chick in front of u....wud u rather break fasting wif eating or wud u break yer fasting wif staring at her..........nevermind u get the idea...huhuhuhu...its not me man..cmon....im just talkin bout sumbody else...i mean im breaking my fast with 3 dates and then i quickly perform my maghrib prayers...(like that ever happen..huhuhu)...


so ok we've been lyke 24 days of fasting..n dats mean....6 days to raya raya raya....isnt dat great???huhuhu i juz cant wait...
but the not-so-gud thng is...diz yer...its ganu's turn..so dat mean im clebrating eid at ganu. no offence dude.,but its quite borin there...but wat the hell...at least i can clbrating eid wif my bloved family...gosh..i mish em so much....sittin here alone at the kpm (not so alone acctly...i got tons of fren...huhuhu...saja bwat sedey ket)...so guys..after this...thres no more air tebu in the evening since ders no more bazar ramadan..u noe wat im sayin??hattoi....da tade da ayat2 such as "mim, hang pegi bazar x??bli kat aku nasi krabu(jamal perkenalkn) pat, ayam golek bli la se cucuk dua,
kueh2 tu hg bli la dlm pat lime talam"huhuu...im gonna mish the tyme...when me n my room8 eatin megi fer sahur,breakfasting and sahur the other day...huk3..sedeh..nak mkn bnyk..bajet ta ckup lak...huhuhu...most probably after this im gonna missing myself gone 'ular sawa' after break fasting..huhuhu...and me n my clique went to war after breakfasting (playing counter strike maa)
regardless the kpm's alim man knockin our door and shouting "woi bdak2..pegi la bwak betawbat..pg2 la smyg traweh..".."ye la...org tga pkai kaen plikat dgn serban neh..japg org trun la"...but acctly our eyes are still lookin at d monitor...hahahaha org bln pose bwat phale..aku bertan2 dose nyer ak wat...huhuhu.....repent repent!!!!!!




ermm ok mate...i dunno wat else wan to sey...juz all readers out der...especially my family,nisam,chok,farouk,jamal,nas, mim,pa,haiqal opie,aty,bie,kyra,aten,nisa,mon,madu,wawa,my classmate(fuh3 penat) ecah,kwn2 yg baek n kawan bek aku (to those i frgot to mention sorry) the fucking whole kpmim students including akak kulup yg cumel (gosh shes gorgeous) and yeah u too pakcik n makcik cafe yg slame ini menyaport sumber mkanan slama berpuase,the whole fuckin penangarian all over malaysian and malaysian.....
SELAMAT ARI RAYE MAAP ZAHIR BATIN
syed muhammad faiz signing out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment