Wednesday, May 19, 2010

he's back n he's gotten stronger (n older "-_-)

yo..im back..now what this time..man..i just turned 19 (on 14th 0f may)..im so ex=nhjfgey..im sorry i was about to spell exited..but im too exited to spell exited so i mispell it.. hahha..you noe wat..let me giv myself a very special shout..

hepy besday to me
hepy besday to me
hepy besday to awesome syed faiz
hepy besday to me....

tengkiu fer sing along..hehhe,,wat?wanna kiss me..ok i dont noe...ok juz once...(then they kiss me)....did i say once?i mean 1 thousand times..hehhe..orait2..well wat can i conclude bout my bday??it was the best in my life..my 19th bday perhaps the most erbtsght bday ive ever had (thats not a typo error..i ran out of superlative to describe my bday)...y??let me tell u y...hehe..on that very night..approximately 0012 hours..my nightmare came true!!!y?ive been brutally assault, abused, attack by those gruesome creature..hahaha..relax girl..im still alive..creature i meant is my friend...the good part is..ive been assaulted by 13 different guys!!!!thats wat ive managed to count...as they overwhelmed me..i noticed theres more!!!n i gasping my last breath before they blow my bellybutton!!! its fucking ticklish!!!!fuck3!!!hahaha..its still tickle till now!!!hahah... i was assaulted wif no chance to break free..they hold my hand (not romantically hold..holding with full of sinister feelings..noe wat i mean?)man..how im helplessly cried n begged for mercy..then..they let me go..i thought..thats it..im free..but they scream in fragrant blood...do you feel lucky phunk?do ya?now..to the second phase!!hahah<---evil laugh....they haul me up..bring me to the toilet..n yeah u guessed it..AKU MANDI MILO!!!cibai!!!!hahha..but..with the heart of a wolves and the nerve of a panthera..ive survived that massacre...wel..i dont mind..thats memories!! tengs to pgie,denon,farouq,jamal,sufi,bob,pa,bob kedah,ewang,n i dont recall other operatives that also contributed in this diabolical plan to bring me down..hahha..but i dont mind..its wat we kol memories..n its fucking fantastic...

THANX GUYS

the nex day..me n ma cliques went to celebrate my bday..it was again a great party..(its not a party..juz go for an outing) n of cuz wat a way to wrap up 2nd semester wif a bang...tengs for cheering me up guys..dats y i love ya'll so much..

Photobucket


graceforthevengenz signing out :)

2 comments:

  1. yup beday boy..ur almot in d 20s..when u get there i'll welcome u 2 d club okeh? hak3..now dat ur older..i hope u'll b wiser 2 make choices..know wht I mean? i thnk u do..jst 2 let u knw..no matter wht hapen Nuna will alwysz b ur fwen okeh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes sis..i got watchu mean..tengs fer bein a good fren..n tengs for willing to be my fren no matter wat..tengs nuna.. :)

    ReplyDelete